Funko Pop! Collection

 Hi Pixies! Are you ready for me to gloat..I mean share..another one of my awesome Disney collections?! This week I am talking Disney Funko Pops! The Funko company created the licensed pop culture vinyl figures to resemble all of your favorite characters, athletes, and much much more! The figures are priced from about $8 to $25 depending on which type you get and how big it is. Enough of the boring, let's get into the Pops!


I first want to talk about this sparkling beauty..DIAMOND EDITION SNOW WHITE! You may be wondering, "what does diamond edition mean?", it is called diamond because it is "diamond encrusted".  She is the 4th series of the diamond editions and they are all exclusive to HotTopic, meaning you can only find them at HotTopic.


Other examples of stores that receive exclusive pops are Toys R Us, Walmart, and Entertainment Earth. If the pop is exclusive to one store that means you could only find that pop there. The rest of collection will be found elsewhere.



I want to talk about the various collections movie series have and these Star Wars pops do just the job. Pictured I have two Han Solo pops, both from different collections, and one Chewie pop, also from a different collection. I love how you can have the same character from different parts of the movie or from different movies in the series, and how one movie series can have various pop collections.


Look at these flocked cuties! Flocked basically means its fuzzy! These are all special edition because they are flocked and can be found at various stores! The Abu and Po are apart of collections with other characters from the movies (that are not flocked) and Marie is a single pop!

Now for the main attraction... this HUGE, BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING, Hercules and Pegasus pop!!! I think I almost cried seeing this pop, and could you blame me? Look at them!!! I have seen large pops come with two or more characters, or a single pop made into a large one. This bad boy was priced at $25, but well worth it! The first of many large pops in my ever-growing collection!


Want to know what the number means in the right hand corner of all of the boxes? I almost don't want to say because I want you to suffer like I did wondering what it meant for what felt like an eternity. But, I guess out of the goodness of my heart, I will share my knowledge with you. The Hercules and Po pops are great examples for this. In the top left corner of the Herculean box it says, "Pop! Rides". In the top left corner of the Po box it says, "Pop! Movies". Looking back at the right hand corner of the box where the number is, that shows what number the pop is in the rides collection or the movies collection. So Hercules is number 43 out of the whole rides collection, and Po is number 250 out of the whole movies collection. I hope this makes sense! If not, here is a video explaining.


So there you have it, in all its cuteness..my pop collection! Collecting pops is not for the faint of heart, you have to dig, and then cry when you don't find the one you are looking for.. and then dig again, and then cry when you finally complete the collection! It is the best emotional roller coaster I have ever been on! Have any questions or want to know more about Pops? Head on over to FunkoLand! They answer a bunch of FAQs regarding Pops. Until next time Pixies!


Comments