Top 5 Favorite Rides at WDW

Hi everyone! This week I am going to be sharing my favorite rides out of all four parks in Walt Disney World (insert yaaayyy here)! This list was very hard for me to narrow down, so for the sake of me not losing my mind trying to pin a top number one, these are going to be in no particular order because I love them all equally. Without further ordure, let's get into the rides!

1. Thunder Mountain is my favorite ride in the Magic Kingdom, especially at night. It is so exhilarating and offers the most amazing views of Cinderellas castle. Also, for some odd reason at night it seems to go so much faster than during the day, which is why I prefer to ride it at night time. It is also my favorite ride to do with my bestie (hi ches) which makes it even more special to me.


2. Flight of Passage is a ride that when it was first being talked about, before Pandora opened in Animal Kingdom, I thought I would hate. I get motion sick very easily so typically rides that involve being in front of a giant screen are something I avoid like the plague. But MY OH MY this ride is so visually pleasing and feels so real. The air being blown through your hair and being able to feel the banshee breathing, it just gives this ride a much more realistic feel. I know the wait time is usually insane, but trust me it is worth it.

3. Hollywood Tower of Terror is a ride I used to have to drag my boyfriend onto, and now he drags me onto it! I should not say drag, because I really love this ride, the theme, the cast members are so spooky, and the ride itself is the best stomach in your throat feeling ever. I think people get intimated by how tall the building looks from the outside, but it really is not that bad. The ride is a series of small drops and then lifts back up, so you are not being lifted all the way to the top and then dropped to your doom as it may appear from the outside. I am scared of heights and still love this ride! 
My sister will kill me for this, but what is a life without living on the edge? 



4. Dinosaur is the most underrated ride in Animal Kingdom. It is seriously so fun! The ride is a little jerky and is mostly in pitch dark but who does not love a ride where you are running away from a T-Rex? Totally normal, right? This ride takes you on a "mission" to get an Iguana-don from prehistoric times, which naturally does not appear anywhere until you are about to be eaten by the T-Rex. This ride gives the scare factor of the dinosaurs but also is amazingly fun due to the constant jerkiness and movement. That last sentence makes the ride sound horrible, but if you ride it you will totally know what I mean!  
My go to pose is to act asleep, such a classic.


5. Rockin' Rollercaoster is this Aerosmith loving girl dream come true! I can just hear it now, "Sweeeeeeeeeeeetttttttt emoooooooottttiiiioooooooon". I should probably leave the singing to Aerosmith, but I won't. I love roller coasters, always have and hopefully always will. I am still working on getting my boyfriend on this (come join the dark side John), however I have had some amazing times on it with great friends. Not going to lie, I still get clammy every time I ride it before the take off, but once that initial take off is over, I am in a hybrid concert and adrenaline mode. If you love living life in the fast lane and always have had some appreciation for Aerosmith then, "How about some backstage passes?!" (spoiler alert). 
True friends hold hands while riding RNR, this way you can still feel each others pulse.


There you have it, my top five favorite rides at WDW!! As I said before, it was extremely hard for me to narrow down my top five so here are some honorable mentions, Space Mountain, Mine Train, Expedition Everest, Toy Story Mania, and Test Track. I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed writing it for you! Please enjoy the below pictures of some of my favorite times on my favorite rides! Until next time Pixies! 






Comments