Mugs of Disney

Hi Pixies! So glad to have you back here with me for another post talking about my Disney merchandise collections! Mugs became my favorite souvenir a few years ago and the collection built is quite impressive, if you ask me. I did not pull out of all the mugs for this post, but did get a picture of how many boxes filled with mugs there are, and took pictures of a few of my favorites. Let's jump right in!

I am going to first talk about the "We Are Here" collection you find in the Starbucks around the parks. They are unique to that park only and are so different than any of the other mugs in stores. They just updated the collection, last year sometime, so I am assuming they will continue to come out with new ones. Check out the Starbucks in any of the parks to see them all, you can get your AP discount on them too!



These are some character and movie mugs! Everyone has a favorite, mine just happen to be all characters ever created (lol). These are special to get to showcase your favorite characters in a unique way, via a mug. I know plenty of people who display all of their mugs and do not use them, I plan to do that one day too or else my kitchen cabinet will be filled with all mugs!



This little guy was found in an antique shop by my boyfriend. I am a SUCKER for Mickey so when he sent me a picture of this, with no hesitation I said, GET IT! If you want to really expand your collection, check out some local antique shops, you never know what you might find!


Special occasion mugs are my favorite to get to remember the moment. The Magic Kingdom 45th Anniversary, and The Epcot 35th Anniversary are supper special to me because I was there that year, or even that day! Food and Wine Festival is a must have also!


These mugs involve the Parks as a whole and Walt. These were bought simply because of the design and the quote on them! Who doesn't love Walt on a mug?!



You can also get the mugs in these couple sets. They was a Bride and Groom Set, Wall-e and Eve, Belle and Beast, just to name a few.


There you have it! Some of my favorite mugs, I say some because as I said before the whole collection is filled with my favorites in a unique way! It would take an hour long video to be able to go through the whole collection! Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy this type of blog where I chat about my favorite collections! Until next time Pixies!

Comments